We are hiring!
We are hiring! Voyages Preschool is a small mixed age school of 14 children ranging ages 2- 5 years old in an intimate environment. Our unique school is located in a home chosen for its extraordinary outdoor space, proximity to neighborhood diversity, and bright indoor classrooms. We pride ourselves as influencers in the ECE field. We are currently published and participating in a grant based research project.
Looking for work (M-F, 8AM to 5:00PM, or part time)?
Knowledgeable in the Reggio Approach/ social constructivism and willing to keep learning?
Eager to learn and contribute to a co-teaching team?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Toddler/ Preschool Teacher
- Salary: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Monday – Friday (flexible hours)
- Setting up and evolving environments based on goals and observations of children
- Greeting parents and children
- Monitoring health checks
- Engaging children with each other in play
- Collaborating with other teachers around goals
- Taking notes and photos during play supporting those goals
- Independent research around goals
- Writing insights and observations from notes
- Collaborating on parent conference documentation
- Weekly staff meetings via Zoom
- Voyages’ early childhood programs are based on the practices of teachers in Reggio Emilia which are founded on a high regard for what each child is capable of and the idea that the co-construction of knowledge leads to a strong foundation for learning and knowing. We continue the interconnection of the parents, teachers, environment, and child as the fertile classroom of learning. We enrich everyday normalcy with expressive materials to explore and convey meaning. We believe in supporting each other’s professional development regarding the aforementioned areas and are happy to train the newest member of our teaching community.
Compensation: Hourly payment ranges from $20 to $24 based on ECE experience and education
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
*Please include your resume with a cover letter letting us know what has inspired you to choose a career in Early Childhood Education.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org ATT: PAOLA
We look forward to hearing from you!
High school or equivalent (Required)
early childhood education: 2 years (Required)
Social Constructivist/ Reggio inspired: 1 year (Required)
COVID-19 vaccination (Required)
CPR/ Certification First Aid (Required)
Able to pass a background check. (Required)